Blast from the Past

Hello and Happy New Month!
I have decided the first day of every month I am going to post my "Blast from the Past" book. A book that is something I read a long time ago, but still sticks with me today.


Today I am going to talk about Matilda by Roald Dahl.
If I could pick my Favorite book OF ALL TIME it would be Matilda. The wonderful story of a young girl that just does not fit in with her horrible family. She turns to books for friendship and escape.  After longing to go to school, she finally gets enrolled just to find out she has the most terrifying person of all, the principal Ms Trunchbul running it. This book is full of wacky adventures and people and powers, but ends in a very thoughtful, beautiful story. A great read for all ages, and all book lovers! oh yea, check out the movie too.

Comments