My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)
this info taken from Goodreads.com

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1)

by Rachel Vincent (Goodreads Author)
4.02 of 5 stars4.02 of 5 stars4.02 of 5 stars4.02 of 5 stars4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  2,243 ratings  ·  425 reviews
She doesn't see dead people, but

She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next

What I enjoyed about this book was that we see a lot of action for the newly discovered Banshee. While she is just discovering who she is, there is a lot of drama around town in which a handful of girls are dying that are not on the grim reapers "list". It also introduces my favorite characters Nash and Tod. I do like my novels with a lot of things going on so as not to bore me. And Rachel does that well with this book, introduces a lot of different people and a lot of different concepts/worlds/people. 

Comments

  1. Anonymous12/29/2010

    I loved this book! Tod is my fav, he was so funny.

    Great review =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?