Off the Shelf Challenge

Off The Shelf!Ok, So now I can see that you guys think I'm completely crazy trying to do 3 challenges in 2011. But this challenge fits in exactly with my 50 reads I am doing for 1001 books to read before you die challenge because now I can actually commit myself to doing it and "sign on" for the challenge instead of just telling myself that I should do it. It's a little bit more of a motivation to get through these 50 books that honestly I am not completely excited to read, but think that I should really at least try, and lucky for me I have them already purchased (a long time ago) and ready to go! They have been gathering dust on my shelves way too long and need to be read. Here is a link to the challenge page itself and all of the hundreds of people that have signed up to participate! http://bareadingchallenges.blogspot.com/p/off-shelf-challenge.html

Comments

  1. Anonymous12/29/2010

    Can't wait to see what you think of the books you have chosen!

    Good luck with the challenges =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think you're crazy doing 3? I'm crazy for doing 9 !!! LOL! But some do overlap each other so it's not that big of a deal or struggle to get through anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?