Savannah Grey by Cliff McNish

Savannah Grey: A Horror Story Description from Goodreads.com 15 year old Savannah Grey has never felt she's belonged. She keeps her distance, so she's surprised by her attraction to the new boy Reece. Then strange things begin to happen: nature, it seems, is exerting an overpowering force on the world. Birds behave strangely; gusts of wind blow leaves so fiercely they seem to lure people away. And Savannah learns she has supernatural powers. Nature has a purpose for Savannah and her friends. For they are on course to meet the vile and evil Orcrassa, who wants to destroy the world by corrupting nature. And it wants Savannah Grey to help realize its savage intent
I have absolutely ranked Cliff McNish as one of my favorite authors after reading this book. I immediately went online and ordered all of his books,  I was floored by his writing style. Every time I turned a page I had no idea what kind of turn this story would take. I was creeped out, intrigued and for some reason found myself holding my own throat during several pages at a time. It's amazing to come across a story that is so enthralling that you just want to read them for the next several weeks of your life, and he was that kind of author for me. My heart was beating fast, my throat was itchy and my eyes could not be taken off the page no matter how hard I tried. LOVED IT!  Savannah Grey: A Horror Story

Comments