Waiting on Wednesday hosted by Bending The Spine

I cannot believe I almost forgot to post this week's WOW pick. If you know me by now you know that I am obsessed with this series Burn Bright by Marianne De Pierres (you can see that big petition sticker at the top of my blog right??) So as to be expected my WOW pick for today is the second book in the series, Angel Arias.
These books are a fantastic dark fantasy for teens and adults. I completely 100% recommend these books and will do anything in my power to help get them published here in the US, UK or CA. Please help join the petition above by clicking on the picture at the top of my blog.

Comments

  1. Great WoW.... I really need to get Burn Bright but its so expensive to get at the mo... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I will have to check this out it sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! Coming out Oct 2011. What's a "little" extra shipping? Worth it though. Krista, thanks for introducing Burn Bright to us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?