WOW: Waiting On Wednesday Hosted by BreakingTheSpine


“It began in the graveyard. Ever since her boyfriend Nathan died in a tragic accident Emma had been coming to the graveyard at night. During the day she went through the motions at her prep school, in class, with her friends, but that’s all it was. But tonight was different. Tonight Emma and her dog were not alone in the cemetery. There were two others there—Eric, who had just started at her school, and an ancient woman who looked as though she were made of rags. And when they saw Emma there, the old woman reached out to her with a grip as chilling as death…



This is the reason why blogger meme's can work wonders. I saw this book in a youtube video in which a blogger showed this book in her In My Mailbox post. A meme in which bloggers show books they bought or in this case received from a publisher for a review on their site. I listened as the blogger said some of my favorite key words...tragic accident, graveyard, just started at her school, ancient, chilling as death...yes these are my keywords for a fantastic read. I love the sound of this book. I cannot wait to get my hands on this and it's a must buy on my list!
It's release date is May 1st by DAW so it's not even a long wait :) WIN

Comments

  1. I totally want to read this one, and I love the cover! Great pick :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of this one!! reminds me of ruined by paula morris!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?