Spellbound Series! Guest Post by Sherry Soule

Favorite Moments from the Spellbound series

Today author, Sherry Soule has some exciting news to share with us! All the previously published books in the Spellbound series have been rewritten and republished with more epic romance, sizzling character chemistry, and thrilling suspense. The new versions also include exclusive bonus material and brand new scenes. To help promote the new editions, she is doing this awesome book promo to share the update with fellow booklovers.
Spellbound series is a mix of Pretty Little Lairs meets Buffy, the Vampire Slayer!
Sherry has compiled a few of her favorite moments from the first two Young Adult books in the thrilling and romantic Spellbound series. Enjoy the excerpts!

Quote from BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN – “Initial Glimpse”:

The hottie sat down and reclined, stretching out his arms on the back of the bench. He crossed his legs in the dude-esque, one ankle-over-the-opposite-thigh leg cross, and I caught a glimpse of his badass black motorcycle boots. The skin on his face was fair and smooth, and only his strong, square jaw saved his features from femininity. Gorgeous—a ten on a scale of Abercrombie model hotness. Tall, too, with spiky blond hair and eyes an amazing emerald hue.
He turned his head, his gaze capturing mine. My face flamed, interrupting my ogling. His eyes widened, then narrowed. His arms dropped to his sides. Once those hypnotic eyes seized mine, the atmosphere shifted and, for a moment, my heart ceased to beat. The intensity of his stare seemed to quiet all the thoughts and emotions whirling around inside my head. The lingering anxiety from this morning vanished.
After who knows how long, he slowly—almost reluctantly—turned away. He kept his head down like he had something to hide. Something he didn’t want people to see. Something he didn’t want me to see.
Quote from BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN – “Meet the Kitten”:

Ah, poor baby. Are you hungry?” I asked and the kitten loudly meowed. “Can we feed her?” I glanced at Trent with a pouty expression. “Please?”
He shook his head, throwing up his hands. “Sure. There’s milk in the kitchen. I’ll be right back.”
He returned with a bowl of milk and set it on the floor. I lowered the cat and she greedily lapped up the milk.
She’s cute,” Trent said.
The ball of fluff raised her head, licking white drops off her mouth.
What should we name her?” I hoisted the kitten and cuddled her in my arms.
Trent wrapped one arm around me, and scratched under her white chin. “Charm?” he asked, looking into my eyes as his breath tickled my neck.
I melted into the crook of his arm. “It’s perfect.”
He rubbed the cat behind her ears. “I’d rather have a dog,” he teased.
I covered the cat’s pointy ears with my hands. “Shhh, Charm will hear you.”
Trent grinned, taking the kitten from my arms and surprising me by kissing Charm’s head. He set her on the floor and grasped my hand. The same shock lit up all my nerve endings.
Come on,” he said, then turned back. “Here kitty, kitty.”


Quote from BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN – “A Kiss”:

His hands gripped my shoulders and he yanked me against him, his mouth covering mine in a deep kiss. The caress of his lips was softer than I’d imagined. An unfamiliar rush of excitement engulfed my senses. My hands wrapped around his neck, fingering his silky hair. His moist lips seared a path along my neck, igniting a blaze of desire that flooded my skin everywhere his lips touched. My heart pounded. Then his mouth found mine and my whole body tingled. He touched my face softly with his fingertips, holding me in place. My own fingers caressed his face, his neck, grasped onto his shoulders. My nails dug into his shirt as I kissed him back. I was overcome with heat and yearning. I pressed myself closer to him, knowing all the while that we could be caught at any moment by his uncle. I didn’t care.
Boys had kissed me before, but not like this. Never like this. And I wanted more. Now. I leaned into him…

Quote from MOONLIGHT MAYHEM – “Hero Intercedes”:

His hands flickered upward, and before I knew it, they were cupping my face. So damnably fast now. Demon-like fast. He reeled me closer, and our foreheads joined. He held me, while I trembled in his arms. I was vaguely aware of Evans and Maxwell watching, although it didn’t seem important. Nothing seemed important whenever he held me. As if we were enclosed in our own personal bubble made only for the two of us. We stood like that until my shaky legs regained strength. I shut my eyes and pretended my body wasn’t sizzling with heat-lightning because Trent stood so close. My hormones always decided to rebel whenever he put his arms around me. It felt like the best thing I’d experienced since before Dad’s death. And that’s saying a bunch.

Thank you so much for letting me chat up my YA series with all of you. It’s been an honor to share my favorite moments from the first two books in the Spellbound series. If you haven’t seized your copy of BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN yet, please do so. Epic thrills, spooky adventures, and passionate romance await you! I hope everyone enjoyed this post, now go feed your mind and read a book! Preferably one of mine. 
Deadly Witchcraft. Ghostly Threats. Doomed Romance.
They say every town has its secrets, but that doesn’t even begin to describe Fallen Oaks. The townsfolk are a superstitious lot and the mystical disappearance of a local teen has everyone murmuring about a centuries old witch’s curse.
When sixteen-year-old Shiloh Trudell takes a summer job at Craven Manor, she discovers a ghost with an agenda. That’s where she meets the new town hottie, Trent Donovan, and immediately becomes enchanted by his charms.
Finally, Shiloh’s met someone who is supercute and totally into her, but Trent is immersed in the cunning deception that surrounds the mysterious Craven Manor. So much so that he may lose sight of what is truly important to him. And she can’t decide whether she wants to shake him or kiss him. Yet neither one of them can deny the immediate, passionate connection growing between them.
But underlying everything is the fear that Trent may be the next victim on a supernatural hit list, and Shiloh is the only person with the power to save him…
With cryptic messages from a pesky wraith, Shiloh will finally begin to understand the mysterious significance of the strange mark branded on her wrist and decide how much she’s willing to sacrifice to protect the other teenagers in town.
Unfortunately, for Shiloh, not all ghosts want help crossing over. Some want vengeance.

BUY BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN (book 1):
ISBN: 978-0976180425 / ASIN: B0058DE8YI
Amazon Paperback: http://amzn.to/18NB8CG

Comments

Post a Comment

What do you think?