Quick Update

Over the past year my life has been full of unexpected events. Unfortunately my blog has suffered because of them.

I was unable to focus on the books I was reading and had to space things out further than my normal routine to just allow my brain time to wrap my mind around different ideas with so much happening in my life.

I just wanted to post a quick apology for the delays this has cost the people that I have accepted review books from as I have not been able to full fill the readings in the time frame I stated I would.

The events that happened were more than one, and out of my control. I tried to keep on a schedule but found my brain just could not keep up, I would forget what I read almost as soon as I read it. And I did not want to put up any comments or review of something I didn't completely comprehend and have time to fully think about.

 I have a long list of things to catch up on and believe me, they are all still on my TBR and at the top, since I got behind I have a lot to catch up on and therefore have not been accepting as many requests as a result.

If you have messaged me over the last year and I have not responded or posted your review yet, my deepest apologies. Feel free to tweet or email me at any time to verify you are on my list, or resend your work to cubicleblindness@hotmail.com and it will be a priority. I do not mind reminder or check up emails.

Please continue to send through your review requests (I do not accept poetry or non-fiction) but all Fiction works are considered. All books that have an online presence and can be purchased by interested readers are considered.

Unfortunately I cannot read everything I would like and some requests will have to be turned down. If they are feel free to email me again after 6 months and request again as my schedule may have changed and I can accept it.

Thank you for letting me a part of your writing experiences and being as patient as you can on getting your reviews posted online. If there is anything you have been wondering that I did not address don't be shy, comment or send an email or tweet.

Krista

Comments